New clothing release - Roblox Swimming


When I woke up this morning, I came to see that the new team jackets for the swimming team I work at on Roblox had been released! They're dark blue with stripes of white and sparkle with a touch of white glitter! I bought one myself and it looked so cool, I had been waiting for these to release since June the 1st! 

Followed by that, the EPSD (the swimming group) designers came out with new swim wear! Lifeguard swimsuits, patterned swimsuits and more! It was super exciting because when the announcement came out about all the new accessories, everyone immediately rushed to buy them and show off their new clothes at the pool. I was asleep at the time that they released as I'm not in the Eastern timezone in America like they are, but that didn't mean I couldn't get hyped up too!

                                  


My favourite is personally the jacket, just because the patterns on it and the twinkly sparkles make our team shine in the darkness! Not only can the Elite team members wear it, the staff members can too! Representing our team at competitions is great, especially with these new jackets. It's super fun being a part of a team in Roblox because you can basically do anything, go anywhere and still interact with friends through chat and voice chatting! The only hard part is being in separate timezones, that makes 5pm for them 10pm for me. Soon enough it will change so 5pm for them is 9pm for me, I guess that's not as bad.

My responsibly when I wake up is to organise our system in an app called Trello, where we keep up to date when practices are happening and what happened during a class. The Elite team have a special schedule that is posted every month for the Elite team and the Elite team staff to view, so we know what times to head down to the training pool.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of my Blog - Roblox Cheerleading

Roblox Sports / Gymnastics and Dance

Moderation Team - Roblox swimming