Roblox Sports / Gymnastics and Dance

There is way more than several sports on Roblox, there's and entire ton. From swimming to ice-skating, gymnastics and cheer, that is not even the end of the list! It goes on, and on until it reaches something like 'intergalactic space jumps' or something crazy like that. As I work at Roblox swimming, I'm going to push that aside for a moment and show what other Roblox sports are like! This time I'm going to write about my Roblox gymnastics competition experience and how it went! I previously went to gymnastics in real life, until it got too much and I didn't have much choice except to quit. 
`



Out of all of the events, somehow I managed to get gold! Watch the awards video here, I'm Cakelyaa. I competed on May the 23rd at 3pm EST (10am EST) with my online friend Paulina! We both ended up getting gold so it was a big hit for us and our teams. Rebecca (my friend from school) has signed up for the upcoming June competition hoping to get into the schedule and win a medal. 

My first ever Roblox gymnastics competition went pretty smoothly! I was mixed in with Advanced and Elite, I had signed up for Advanced. I competed in all the events apart from pommel horse as it was an optional apparatus. I hadn't practiced pommel so I had this intense feeling that it would deduct marks on my final score and cause me to do worse overall. I actually filmed what happened, so if you want to watch it, check this video out! 




Gymnastics isn't just the other Roblox sport I do, I also do dancing! In Roblox dancing I get put with a bunch of other Robloxians (other players), get told a cue in the music and get given a move. In that certain part of the music when it plays, we have to do that move and make it look synchronised. There's a bunch of different styles of dance that I do, I basically just attend dances classes when the time suits me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End of my Blog - Roblox Cheerleading

Moderation Team - Roblox swimming