Moderation Team - Roblox swimming


Just a couple of weeks ago, I achieved one of my dreams to become a Moderator on Roblox swimming! I had to pass an application to get this role, and only 5 people out of more than 20 people got Moderator, and I wasn't expecting it would be me. Ever since I joined EPSD (Elite Pools Swimming and Diving) I've wanted to become a Moderator! I'm now know as a HR, a HR is a high rank, someone who deals with difficult situations and supervises swimming/diving classes! I get a special tag above my head that reads 'Moderator', so they know who to ask for any assistance.



It was such a big achievement for me as I failed first time but happened to pass the next. Not only do I get a special rank and a unique tag, I also get a place on a statue of all the Moderators! On the statue are all the high ranks+, Directors Assistants, Co-directors, Directors and the Developer of the group. Plus, I get to help the other members of the Moderation Team decide who has been working hard throughout the group, and decide who receives a promotion to the next rank!


Being a Moderator is generally fun, but can be quite difficult at times. Sometimes I have to deal with trollers, exploiters etc, that is one of the hardest parts of being a Moderator. Having fun is the best part of being in a community, because we don't just communicate through in-game-chat, we can also voice chat! Almost all of them are in America, so it's difficult to find times that we can all do, but somehow it always works out in the end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox Sports / Gymnastics and Dance

Meeting the team - Elite team bonding Roblox