The End of my Blog - Roblox Cheerleading


Roblox cheerleading is very, very, very different from other Roblox sports. You must attend, not miss, every practice your team holds, and compete at the Silver, Gold or Bronze Champion Arena. Some of my friends do cheerleading on Roblox and compete in massive competitions, I even recall some competing in the Gold Arena!

 I don't actually compete in cheer, I just attend practices hoping that I'll practice enough to pass the test to get into a team. Timezones do honestly put my hopes down because most of the practices are around 4pm EST, That's 9pm for me.


Cheerleading is fun, just a bit intense so I barely ever do it. I go to Central Cheerleading community, and FX (Fusion Xtreme) where I basically just practice tumbling, stunting and jumps. There's not really anything else to write about cheerleading, as it's pretty straight forwards on what you do.

One of my close friends who designs Roblox clothes with me is in a team, and her friends work at a cheerleading company on Roblox known as 'Infinity Allstars'. She has previously competed in the Gold, Silver and Bronze Arena!

Thank you for ready my blog! Stay safe and have a wonderful day! <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox Sports / Gymnastics and Dance

Moderation Team - Roblox swimming